Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jay's BotY and SofT

So, Jay is doing a Babe of the Year contest and to be fair to his overwhelming following of female readers/fans he is also doing a Stud of the Year contest. I voted for Gerard Butler. As it turns out Jay was curious as to who I would vote for, Johnny or Gerard. And, quite right, it was a tough decision. Both crossed my mind. I hesitated as to who I would nominate. But I finally made my decision. Of course, Viggo was also in the running. I was torn. But Jay really didn't do my boys justice ( no offense buddy). So, in all fairness, here are my main boys. And for Jay, though she wasn't a finalist, here is also, my main "babe"


First, the one I nominated: Gerard Butler
I am just the tiniest bit jealous of Hillary Swank.



And Johnny Depp

And Viggo Mortenson


And last but not least, Ashley







8 comments:

Jay said...

I've thrown out the original BotY and SotY and started over. There seemed to be a bit of unhappiness with the way it was going.

I'll put you down for Gerard and Ashley again in the new contest too.

Kell said...

I voted for Gerard, too, but it was tough. I nominated Johnny Depp for the new poll. I figured you were the one who put our Gerry's name in.

Betty said...

kell and newt: For God's sake, don't whine about the nominees or the winners. I've had to listen to him complain about all the whining all day!

R.E.H. said...

I figure, that if I were to decide on a dude... well, I guess I wouldn't mind having the physical appearance of Mr. Depp.

Ashley's nice and all - but I nominated Kate Hudson... my bitchin' seemed to help too, as I had missed out on nominating anyone the first time around!

Christy said...

Of course I love Johnny Depp! Hmm, I created "The List" for each of my friends back in college. I wonder if I can find them. Bruce Willis was definitely on my list, as was Topher Grace and John Cusack.

Tink said...

Well done! Could you also do a spread of Josh Holloway (Sawyer) for me?? ;)

Chelle Y. said...

Oh, yeah! Those pictures are much better!

And, I like the WWC pictures too. Your "babies" are so cute!

Peggy said...

Good call on your nominations.