Thursday, December 06, 2007

Jackism's take 2

Apparently I was not as far as I thought in the movie when I started writing down Jackisms cause I only have a few to add:

Capt Jack:
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

Capt. Jack:
"Now we are being followed by rocks. Never had that before."

Sailor upon finding Capt. Jack in Davey Jones Locker:
"It's the captain!"
Sailor:
"A sight for sore eyes"
Parrot:
"Hide the rum"

Capt. Jack to Calypso:
"You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium."

*********************************

Ok, yes, pathetically that means that I watched the movie again last night. Well, I watched some of it. I also watched About a Boy and Someone Like You. Well, what I was really doing was making jewelry for Christmas presents. And I work best with a movie on. Thus when people ask me how long it takes to make a certain design I can only tell them all of Pirates 3 and about half of Love Actually. Or something like that. I'll take pictures of the stuff I just made. I'm really excited about how one of them came out. It is a new design and the colors I picked came out way cool. (need the camera to come home though)

The hubster sent me an email this morning telling me he is taking an earlier flight home. Yippee! He'll be home tomorrow night! Unfortunately he has to give up his "tourist" day in Berlin.

My parents got a second dog. Her name is River. She is also a mini wired haired dachshund. They are really excited. And apparently her and Othello are like two peas in a pod. Dad was nervous that Othello would be upset about not being an only puppy anymore but apparently the two dogs are inseparable. And now dad has two shadows rather than one. It's fun to listen to them - happier parents they couldn't be.

At our house all has been well. I've been trying to clean the place up a bit since Lil Al is coming to stay over the weekend. Unfortunately Lily drags the babies back out as fast as I put them in the basket. She's too funny. And when I went up to bed last night I discovered that Max had spent a good deal of the evening bringing his own collection of babies to our bedroom. Normally he just has one toy that he carries around. But last night he had a collection of 5.

4 comments:

Jay said...

Maybe Max was feeling a little insecure without daddy there so that's why he got all of his toys out.

Kell said...

Yea! A day early!

I loved About a Boy. I thought it was great--better than I thought it would be. I like to watch movies when I'm working on something, too. Well, actually, I listen to them.

R.E.H. said...

See... I have to skip your Jackism comments there, not to spoil anything for me...

That's right. I confess! I haven't seen Pirates 3 yet... and I absolutely loved the first two!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you get the hubster back earlier, but its too bad he didn't get to spend his "tourist" day in Berlin. Not the same without you there, of course.