Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tagged by the Tinkinator

Okay, here goes:

TAGGED by Tink:

I AM bright gothic.
I WANT to rescue all the homeless dogs on earth.
I WISH there were less miles between me and my family.
I MISS my Grandpa.
I HEAR my dog snoring and it makes me smile.
I WONDER if there are creatures flying through the universe right now.
I REGRET not adopting Lila.
I AM NOT able to touch my foot to the back of my head.
I DANCE in the kitchen while washing dishes.
I AM NOT ALWAYS a ditz.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS jewelry.
I WRITE interesting sayings and ideas from books, movies, songs, and overheard conversations down in a journal.
I CONFUSE myself all the time.
I NEED a new bathroom.
I SHOULD work in my yard more.
I START each day with a walk.
I FINISH each day reading in bed with a puppy sleeping on my leg.
I TAG Mikerzz, Scott, Dusty, and any other blog buddy who wants to give it a shot.

3 comments:

Tink said...

"I AM NOT able to touch my foot to the back of my head."

You. Are. Amazing!

I can't even touch my toes...with my fingers...while standing up. *Sigh*

Great meme!

Unknown said...

ah nuts..but I will do it tonite..only cuz I love coming and reading your stuff :P

Tink said...

Oh and... I am diggin' my new nickname. Tinkinator. *Snort*