Thursday, May 11, 2006

Corporate kidnapping

Hey boys and girls. It's been a corporate America week for me. So, here's the week in summary:
Ready: Set: Go:

Monday: Training - then catching up on worked I missed all day
Tuesday: Training - then going out for fancy shmanshy corporate sponsored dinner complete with top executives - so your basic brown nose and suck up session :-)
Wednesday: Training - then dinner out at Mall of America with the girls! Items purchased: two tubes of cocoa butter lip balm and three eye shadows from The Body Shop (Kick ass sale) one pair of sunglasses (I'm told they are very glam on me), and a couple pink and lacy from VS. Also had incredible dinner and lots of giggles.
Thursday: Training - Dinner with the Canadians also in town for training. Took them shopping at Mall of America and then we watched the hockey playoff's at Tony Romas. By the way, there is this kick ass new beverage called Peels. It's a natural fruit juice and malt beverage drink. I saw it blogged about a few months back and couldn't wait to try them. Well damn if those puppies aren't delicious :-)

So, basically I have been going to work at 7 am and getting home at 10. And worst of all, no easy access to blog/internet time. It's very depressing. Good thing is tomorrow we finish up early. And since all the work will still be there on Monday, I think it's going to be a blogging sort of afternoon. So, I can catch up on the ever fabulous Tink, Sophist, Mikerzz, and the list goes on...............

Hugs to all of you out there, see you tomorrow, I can't wait.......................

2 comments:

Tink said...

Glad you're OK, and your crazy week is over. Put your feet up and relax this weekend!

Trish said...

I agree, have a great weekend and relax!