Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Random ramblings

Search term that brought someone here: What do Newt's eat? - answer: macaroni and cheese, pop tarts, pasta with pesto, garlic cheese bread, steak, baby back ribs, spring mix salad, mandarin oranges, animal crackers (the iced ones from Mother's), cauliflower, carrots, and corn on the cob. (Not all at once mind you)

Yahoo has started a blog. I can set it up in tandem with my website. I don't like it. Blogger is better. It would probably be cooler if I understood html.

My desk is a freak'n disaster. How can anyone work in such a mess????????

Why do I break all the little clips off my pens? It's a sick compulsion I have to play with them till they snap. The number of pens that I can slide into the little pen loop of my planner is becoming fewer and fewer..............

My former co-worker Marie has started a band. That is sooooo cool. I get to hear her play on the 17th.

My lil Sophie girl was insane this morning. The heat kept her mellow and sleeping most of the weekend so this morning her energy came flying out in all directions. She helped me water the plants in the yard this morning. While I watered she did crazy dog all around the yard. Running as fast as she could in circles all over the place. Then if she saw me look at her she would all out sprint to me, crash her paws into my legs and do a back flip off the force of impact. Only to run all over the yard again, crash into my legs, do a back flip etc. etc. etc. I just about peed my pants she was so funny.

Tuesdays are a most excellent way to start the work week. I could get used to this :-)

2 comments:

Tink said...

I break all the clips off my pens too... And I chew on erasers, paperclips, and rolled up tape. There's no sane reasoning behind it.

What kind of band is your friend in?

Newt said...

Her band is:
www.wildeyeband.com