Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Giggles withheld and a little offensive chatter

A little late in the week but: another fabulous episode of 24. As always a good episode. But for some reason Monday night I got the feeling that the actors were barely containing giggles. I don’t know why. Maybe it is because the story line is so serious, so improbable, and so dramatic. I can’t tell you what it was specifically but I would swear they wanted to crack up and have hysterical giggles.

Perhaps it has to do with the fact that the greater the tension and or drama the more likely I am to break out in giggles. It’s how I cope. I know I have probably offended friends, family and associates with this unusual coping method, but it’s who I am.

tee hee hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed your rant against the government has been edited out. For some reason, I find that really funny.