Thursday, March 02, 2006

Coping with literary crack

So, I am now reading #5 of the Nightside books by Simon R. Green. I've mentioned previously that they are highly addictive. Well, in this story King Arthur makes an appearance. And I got goose bumps. How sad is that? Much of the story has tied itself back to King Arthur's court. But this is the first time he appears. I need to get a life, I know, but dang. The legend, the myth, the man. Anyway, I got one of the guys at work hooked on them too. He stops by my bat cave every now and then to just tell me that I am evil.

#6 arrives in the mail Tuesday. Until then, I'll have to plow through one of my many books just waiting for me.....................

The joys of literature.......................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn. And here I just started on the 5th Harry Potter book. I've got so much catching up to do.