Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Dear fellow Homebloy's

The Newt was named "Project Manager" at work. What that really means is I get to work, worry, and agonize my ass off for the next few weeks. I love ya, I'm reading as fast and as often as I can. If I don't comment or post regularly, I swear I'm not going any where or snubbing anyone. I'm just currently buried up to my neck in getting ready for a big training blitz.

Thank god I get to take the project manager hat off in one month. Come February 8th everyone is welcome to stop by our place for a beer or 10.

I love my new job. This is a great feeling to have a project that I actually care about. That has a purpose. And that means something.

It's wonderful. And I'm excited.

I'm just also a little buried.

Love you all though!

7 comments:

Kell said...

We're here for ya! that's so exciting you've been made a Project Manager! Congrats on having a job you love.

Tink said...

You rock. You really do.

J said...

You don't really realize how important it is to be doing a job you love until you look back at all the jobs you didn't. Congrats!

Karen said...

Good luck! I am excited for you.

Christy said...

Knock their socks off!

R.E.H. said...

Will any of those beers be Heinekens?

I wish I too had a job that I cared about, that felt important... well, I've got a couple of days off coming up.

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you love your new job!