Friday, January 25, 2008

Cash in the Attic

20 things for a Friday

1. I actually started cleaning out the attic

2. I threw several bags of stuff away

3. But not the first edition copy of Sex and the City

4. Turns out it's worth a few hundred bucks.

5. Pack rat finally paid off

6. The hubster is off to Germany today

7. I'm going to miss him

8. But there is a box of macaroni and cheese with my name on it

9. And total control of the remote

10. The couple who's wedding we met at will be in town for a week

11. I can't wait to see them

12. The hubster and I were having a morning snuggle

13. And Sophie kicked me in the head

14. You know that stupid email that you open up and it tells you to stare at the screen and then suddenly a spooky face appears and a loud screaming noise echos from your computer

15. Yep, just heard that scream come out of another cube somewhere in the room

16. I should probably go pry the person off the ceiling now.

17. Girl J and I are good for each other

18. We are helping one another to be stronger and braver

19. It's supposed to be warm this weekend

20. That just means I get to go out and pick up poop

21. I think I prefer the below zero temps - less work for me.

4 comments:

Kell said...

I'm ready for those warm temperatures. It helps that the sun is out, too.

Jay said...

So when it's really cold does the doggy doo-doo freeze?

It's gonna be near 70 here on Sunday. Crazy!

Christy said...

Hmm. I have Sweet Valley High books in the attic. Lol. Wonder if they're worth anything.

That is awesome that your cleaning and pat racking paid off. =o) More shoes!

R.E.H. said...

Yeah, I'm just not quite following the logic behing picking up poo when the weather is warm... but, I'm sure you have your reasons ;)

Besides - warm weather makes poo-picking a joy. At least compared to cold weather.