Thursday, January 12, 2006

Odds and Ends

I like to eat peanut butter out of the jar
I love the rain
Thunder and Lightening holds me spellbound
Reading a good book is one of the things that makes life worth while
My husband make me feel at peace with the world
I miss my family
I love to watch my cat sleep
I will watch The Italian Job, Love Actually, Groundhog Day,
2 Weeks Notice, and While you were Sleeping every time
they are on
I once dreamt I was having lunch with the Queen
I have a shoe fetish but I love to be bare foot the most
I still like stuffed animals
I don't mind getting dirty
Sometimes I close my eyes, turn my face to the sun and wonder
what is really out there
I do the same thing at night but with my eyes wide open
I love my bed
Flannel is my favorite fabric
Animal cruelty makes me angrier than human cruelty
For the sake of nature I sometimes wish humans would disappear
Though I always marvel at her power to conquer concrete despite us
I want to go to Florence some day
I would also like to live in Alaska for a few years
Of all the places I have lived Minnesota is my favorite
I love that my dad calls me when he is walking his dog
I'm afraid of large bodies of water
But my favorite spot in the world is a rocky beach outcrop in Big Sur
I don't like bugs, snakes, or spiders
Daisies are my favorite flower
I'm wearing dressy separates today - see Jan. 6th "So Tell Me"
I wish we lived on a farm so we could rescue more dogs.
I collect fairies (not the child cherubic ones - those are creepy)
Amy Brown is an artist I like
Patricia Lewis also has some cool stuff
And last but not least:
My current mantra:
"Blessed are the cracked for it is they who let in the light."

No comments: