Monday, January 16, 2006

Friends, books, and movies

Saturday was a fun day with the girls. We had lunch at TGI Fridays and then frolicked around the mall. We scored great season end sales.

Saturday night we had movie night with the seascouts. Michael brought home a screen and projector from work. We watched Finding Nemo (White Squall wouldn't play), at popcorn, and had a great time. Nothing like creating your own big screen movie experience.

Sunday morning I woke up to find that my darling husband had set up a movie theater in the living room. Complete with my favorite movie ready to go. So, I enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean and then Lara Croft Tomb Raider in big screen format. How fun! And what a great way to spend a Sunday morning/afternoon.

I also finished "The Angel of Forgetfulness" Interesting tale. I'm not quite sure if I liked it but I couldn't stop reading it so there is something about it that is appealing. Just don't ask me what that is. Now I am reading "The New York Trilogy" by Paul Auster.

The evening finished out with the first two installments of 24. I'm addicted, I will confess. I can't wait till tonight to watch the next two hours. I had a crush on Keifer back in the 80's and I still do today.

No comments: