Thursday, January 05, 2006

Book trouble

Oy Vey,

My book list thanks to A. The newest Pages Magazine, and B. the reading list of an author I love is up to 253. I have got to get my nose to the book! Holy Cow. I did manage to find 2 more books on my list at the clearance book store in the skyway but I also managed to find 2 additional books that were not on my list. Which means I have 255 books to read.

Recent additions include:
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay by Michael Chabon (Nobel Prize winner)
The War of Don Emmanuel's Nether Parts by Louis de Bernieres
When the Nines Roll Over by David Benioff
Bangkok 8 by John Brudell
You Remind me of Me by Dan Chaon
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
My Friend Leonard by James Frey (Follow-up to A Million Little Pieces)

Well, gotta go read...............

No comments: