Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Football

I love the play-offs. Rather than always cheering for my favorite team - The Vikings (well them and whoever plays GreenBay) I can cheer for whichever team I want to be in the play-off's more. So, for this past weekend:
Washington vs. Tampa - cheer for Washington - can't forgive Tampa for dumping Tony
Carolina vs. Giants - cheer for Giants (I just thought it would be cool for the Manning brothers)
Jacksonville vs. New England - Cheer for New England!
Pittsburgh vs. Cincinnati - Cheer for Pittsburgh

I got 3 out of 4 wishes :-)

Next weekend:

Washington vs. Seattle - Go Seattle (I have good friends in Seattle)
New England vs. Denver - Go New England
Pittsburgh vs. Indianapolis - Go Indianapolis - Cause I just Love Tony D. and Peyton Manning!
Carolina vs. Chicago - Go Chicago

We'll see how many wishes I get!

No comments: