Thursday, January 19, 2006

In the Bat Cave

So, Mike asked how many pic's of the significant other does everyone have in their veal pen/office?

I have three - here is a complete inventory of my bat cave:

On the desk: (u-shaped dimensions: 6ftX8ftX4ft and 22 inches deep)
Tissue Box * Company Dog * Heart Paperweight
Cell Phone holder * Framed photos of Sophie, Max, Our Wedding, My Brother's Wedding, Soc's, Soc's, Max, another of our wedding * decorative lamp * fake plant * candy jar * Pen holder * Notepad holder * sample tiles from stonecare line * business card holder * phone * Stapler * tape disp. * lotion bottle

On the walls:
Thank you card from co-workers daughter * Photo of general store that reminds me of my Grandma Flo * cartoon from Mutts * Eeyore Calendar * cool fairy pic * Fairy ornament from friend * Blue (from blues clues)* inspirational picture ("I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile I keep Dancing") * Inspirational saying ("Stand tall, smile bright, and let 'em wonder what secret's making you laugh") 5 decorative tacks * time zone cheat sheet * 16 4x6 photos of animals * Minnesota State Fair poster

On my shelves:
Stuffed moose * stuffed santa * 2 stuffed snowmen * stuffed cat * stuffed polar bear * frame with thank you from a distributor * leggo scene of explorer and abominable snowman * beanie baby dog * Company mug * Company cockroach * Company gum box * magnet that reads: "I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life" and a magnet with a very long "inspirational" saying by Walt Whitman

Hanging from cupboard:
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish ornament * shoe fairy * Caribou Coffee Moose

So there you have it. If I could find a digital camera I would take a picture, however I don't know where we hide them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

willikers! I don't think I've ever had that much stuff in my area of any place I've worked.

Anonymous said...

Good lord! I don't think I have that much stuff in my office at home. The only stuff in my office that isn't office equipment is my radio, my coffee mug, a picture of a BWCA sunrise, and miscellaneous pics of me at work events with coworkers. Of course, I did just move offices, so a big box of junk got cleaned out recently.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, guess I didn't answer Mike's original question:
I don't have any pics of my significant other in my office. I've got a pic of her as the wallpaper on my cell phone, so she's with me wherever I go.

Newt said...

Despite what it seems I could take it all home in one bag. In other words, when they fire me, I'm mobile :-)