Monday, November 17, 2008

She's Back!

It's been awhile. A sad, sad, long while. I have been quite negligent in keeping up with the blogging world.

Part selfish, part crazy busy, part travel, vacation, and getting in the last moments of fall.

I hope all is well with your world.

I'll be catching up today.

I can't wait.

What have I been up to?

Work first and foremost.

We closed up our cabin last month.

That was a VERY sad day.

The most exciting news: well, I finally got to meet Tink And yes, she is as beautiful and amazing as she seems.

Even more so really in person. She's, well, she's Tink.

The pups are all doing well. They are happy and waggily tail'd as ever.

I have read lots of books. And enjoyed them all.

I've traveled to Florida and Dallas recently. And had fun in both places.

I learned that I can travel pretty easily with my BFF.

We didn't kill each other, no hair pulling, bruising or cat fights.

That's good right?

Ok, I'm off to catch up in the blog world.

Love to you all.

7 comments:

Tink said...

Aw. You were just as awesome as I thought you would be too! I can't wait for the next occasion to meet. :)

g-man said...

Welcome back, I missed you. I can relate to the busy factor, nothing wrong with taking time off.

Wow, that is so cool that you got to meet up with the new Mrs. Hoop :) I bet you had a lot of fun.

Pictures!! :)

Looking forward to seeing your shoes again. :)

g-man said...

P.s. Love the new masthead.

Coffespaz said...

Yay....welcome back! Sounds like you have been busy and had some fun too!!

PS Love the new Title Bar.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

NEWTIE!

Jay said...

Newwwwwwwwwwwwwt! I'm glad you're back! I was getting worried.

And you met Tink? In person! I'm so jealous!

And I'm jealous of Tink for getting to meet you too!

Anonymous said...

Jay stole my comment! No, really, that is what I was going to write.

So, ditto what Jay said!

Newt's back! Newt's back! [sing-songy voice, happy smile]