Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Newt

Reason to love living in Minnesota #3:
The little towns that pop up on the lakes during winter. All the ice fishing huts erected on the lakes start to look like small villages.

Naughty Monkey of the day:




















Newt Photo of the day:
Looking up outside a church in downtown St. Augustine

Puppy Talk for the day:
Lily slept curled up in my lap last night for several hours. She usually doesn't stay that long. And if I stopped petting her she would look up at me sleepily, with eyes half closed, and stare at me till I started petting her again. Then the head would drop back down and the snoring would commence.
Newt on Entertainment:
Hubster and I watched Bladerunner last night. For a while the only version you could get was the "director's cut" which we didn't like. But now they have a DVD out that has the original theatrical release, the original international release, and the directors cut. Personally we loved the Harrison Ford voice overs.
Random Newt:
I listen to a lot of classical music. I am amazed at how many times Bugs Bunny cartoons run around in my head while I listen.



1 comment:

Jay said...

I don't know if I could do that ice fishing. I would probably just sit there and complain about how cold it was. And I never catch anything when I go fishing anyway.