Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for (in no particular order):

My family
My dad calling me every day just to chat
My love of reading
My job
That I love my job
Having the Hubster in my life
Lily
Caleb
Sophie
Max
Hobbes
Tinker
Cassie
Socs
The shelters that rescued them and let us take them home
Max the bird
My camera that let's me capture those special moments in my life
A roof over our heads
A cabin by the lake
Warm food on the table
Heat in my home
Gas in my car
A car that runs well
The chance to go to Florida
The opportunity to meet Tink
All the Homebloy bloggers out there
The friends I have made from blogging
The Simpsons for always making me laugh
Our friends
Our health
Our happiness
Our contentment

7 comments:

Jay said...

Happy Thanksgiving Newt!!

Coffespaz said...

What a wonderful list. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

little doggies and kitties!!!!!!

g-man said...

Very nice. I hope you had a good one. :)

Tink said...

Aw. I'm thankful for you two Newtster!

Aunt Jackie said...

Newt! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Those are wonderful things to be thankful for.

Too lazy to switch accts, Aunt Jackie

Anonymous said...

Catching up here, and glad I did!

You have a wonderful list of thankfulness. :)