Saturday, November 22, 2008

Damn Itunes

I got sucked into the stupid ITunes void this morning. I only wanted one song. But then I browsed. And found 20. And then, to make matters worse I sampled a bunch of songs in the top download list. And I liked a singers voice. So I checked him out. And I liked his whole album.

New Music pick: Gavin Rossdale (from the band Bush)

So 30 bucks later I am still waiting for all the downloading to finish.

Sigh.................

My Ipod is my greatest friend and my pocket books worse enemy.

Actually, all told I haven't been too naughty.

I have had my Ipod for several years now and I have downloaded less than 100 songs. Not including the U2 collection my Ipod came with.

I have over 2000 songs on my Ipod. You would think that would be enough.

But obviously it's not.

But then again, everyone needs Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl" on their Ipod.

Did I tell you I saw her at the Viper Room in LA? She was fantastic.

What have you downloaded lately? Dare I say it..........I'm always up for wonderful new music.

3 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

:-)

I don't have an ipod. That's probably a good thing.

Isn't it amazing how we can get caught up in something and it goes from a five minute project to a half day event?

Happy Saturday!

Coffespaz said...

:-) I'm with you. My hubby bought me my first mp3 player a while ago, but I never really did the download thing. Then I lost it, and purcashed my iPod Shuffle. Since "finding" iTunes, I've fallen into the same trap. Thankfully, I've been able to limit myself, but its still usually at leat $5 each time I logon. I keep finding old 80's tunes that I loved, as well as some new ones, like Jason Mraz!

Tink said...

I think I might single-handedly keep Itunes in business. Which means that everything you buy is just icing on the cake. Damn, we need to buy Apple stock.