Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friday Fantasy

Let's see,



A long weekend curled up on the couch under a big fluffy blanket with a good book



Taking a little time out for some hot lov'n with the hubby



A cup of hot cocoa



A puppy snoring in my lap



Some kind of yummy hot dish cooking in the oven



Do you say casserole or hot dish? Or something else?



Back to fantasy...............



A new years eve spent with all the bloggers I love



How cool of a party would that be?



I think we would all see it through a camera lens though



it would be a very interesting WWC that next week



Especially the one with Jay dancing in his boxers on the table



Just seeing if you are paying attention



But I digress.



What's your fantasy?

3 comments:

Gary's third pottery blog said...

what was that song from Foreigner about hot lovin??????

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Sounds fabulicious!

Oh, and feel free to snuggle up in front of my fireplace with a good book -- just please bring me a pair of matching "whatever you have on your feet."

Happy FWFD!!!

g-man said...

Well as entertaining as it would be to see Jay dancing in his boxers, I think I'll have to give my fantasy some more thought.