Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WWC - playing catch up

Greetings from Dallas! Ok, first, at the hotel we are at, there is NOTHING plain. But there is plenty that is adorned.

Plain

I got nothing!
Adorned
Funny story this elephant. There are not enough tables and chairs for all of the conference guests to sit at so my team had breakfast leaning against this pillar on the right. And we had a lovely view of this elephants behind for scenary.

And now for some catch up!


Me




Them

Clear and Distorted


Modern




Primitive

Bonus


7 comments:

Jay said...

Wow! Way to get caught up!

You guys are having a beautiful fall up there. It's been to warm and dry here so the colors aren't all the great. Hopefully we'll salvage some fall colors when it cools off this week though.

Reb said...

What a great job at catching up! I love your "them" compilation and all of your bonus shots a wonderful.

Tink said...

Yay! You're back! Your pictures are fantastic. My favorite is the third one down, although you know I'm always a sucker for ones of the puppies.

J said...

Love the shots from the cabin. And, without sounding too Max Factor-ish, I do love the color of the polish you had on in the "Me" shot. Very nice.

Aunt Jackie said...

I came by to check and you're behind again!! haha Don't worry, I have been lagging for some time!

I love your toenail polish. Would you believe it's the same color as mine right now?? Weird.

PHotos are all cool...

Where are ya! Yeah!!!

My captcha is "ausse" hehehe

Abbee Normalle said...

Looking at your pictures makes me think I need a new camera or new objects to take pictures of . . .

Aunt Jackie said...

Came back to see ya again! still no you! :)

Hope all is well.

Aunt Jackie

http://oneandonlywoods.blogspot.com