Monday, December 04, 2006

Weekend photos

Happy Monday!

If you didn't catch it yet, be sure to read the blog entry after the pictures - "Stranger than Fiction" You don't want to miss it, trust me.

Here's WWC plus a few extra for you.

Persist:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Change:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I had a craft show this weekend at a nature center, this was the view I had from my booth:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
My booth:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Here are the little snowman lights I added to my yard:




6 comments:

graymama said...

I want a Holiday Buddy necklace :-)

What a great view from your booth, and your WWC are WONDERFUL!

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to ask you what craft you do for a while. Now I want to come touch your pretties!

I'm glad you are having such fun with your new camera. Fun pictures

Jay said...

Lots of fun pictures. The view from your booth is beautiful.

Cool crafts!

Kell said...

Great photos, especially the pics outside your booth. And what an amazing booth it is!

Tink said...

You having a camera ROCKS. I finally get to see one of your booths! You are SO talented. I wish I lived closer. I'd have brought coffee and kept you company.

Anonymous said...

I would not have been able to resist your booth at the craft fair! How delightful.

And have we said yet how happy we are you got a camera?!