Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Heartfelt Hug to All


Newt would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!
And I want you all to know how thankful I am that you are in my life. Over the weekend I missed not being able to read everyone's blog. There was a hole in my day that just made me a little sad. I realized how much I look forward to hearing about your days, your thoughts, your meme's, reviews, pictures, and stories. Thank You from the bottom of my heart for the laughter and the tears. May your holidays be everything you dream of and more.
And may you all eat pie and cookies to your hearts content.

4 comments:

Tink said...

And to you! Are you not posting tomorrow? I think I'm the only unlucky one that has to work. If I don't talk to you again until tuesday-

Much love and ((HUGS))

Jay said...

I hope you have the greatest Christmas ever!!

Kell said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

((Hugs))

graymama said...

((((warm holiday hugs}}}} to you, dear heart :-)

Isn't that snow globe just the cutest?!