Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Last night on the way to get gas I saw this:







I called my dad yesterday and told him that I wanted to help them decorate for Christmas if they didn’t mind waiting. He was surprised only in the fact that he and my mom had just been talking about that very thing that same morning. As Tink would say, “Not far from the tree”

I got my memory cards in the mail yesterday. Now you guys are REALLY in trouble. I went from 12 picture capacity to 900!

So of course to test it out:
Feeding Frenzy at Newt’s house













Notice that the cat needs to be a part of this.




All the hubster is doing is feeding them their dog food. They love getting it kibble by kibble from him WAY more than eating out of the stupid ol’ bowl.




I spent the morning hanging lights here at work. I attempted to do this while talking to someone on the phone. Not a good idea. I apparently can’t balance on my chair, lean way over my desk and tape up the string whilst setting up a conference call. In fact it proved downright impossible. I thought for sure I could open computer files with my toes.










6 days till I leave for the Left Coast!

5 comments:

Jay said...

I love how the can had to get in on the action. They just can't stand to be left out, no matter how much they try to act like they don't care.

Tink said...

I started hand feeding Duff as a lark... Then he wouldn't eat out of his bowl! So that stopped pretty quickly.

Memory cards, YAY! You're going to become quite the shutter-bug I think. :)

Anonymous said...

Our puppies think hand fed kibble is a special treat too! Goofy dogs. Our cats are much to smart for that though...

Yay on getting more memory!

Kell said...

How much fun is dinner time at your house?!? They are so cute. I say that with every picture, but they are so cute.

graymama said...

Golden always drops 3 pieces of food on the floor as an offering to Buddy. Then Buddy picks them up and Golden eats out of his hands. Dogs are just so wonderful!