Friday, November 18, 2005

Tag

Well, I'm not sure how to do this but I will assume since Heather tagged me that means I have to answer the topic. (I'm just learning the blogger world and I'm a little bit dim)

So the 5 women that most inspired me:

Mom - She did after all bring me into this world. Is the kindest and most generous woman I know, plus, she makes me slippers and scarves, and blouses, and sweaters, and blankets, and the list goes on.

Aunt Betty - Who along with Uncle Phil taught me photography before I could walk, the beauty of the outdoors, and how and what to eat. In fact when Michael and I visit them they will say things or do things that causes a giant lightbulb to go off over his head as it dawns on him where I got the habits I have. And you literally can see the lightbulb flash. It's so funny when it happens.

Sophie - not technically a woman, but a female influence non the less. Because she loves me with her whole heart. Follows me everywhere, keeps my lap warm while I read and she reminds me everyday that life is about who is in our lives not what.

Heather - without her I wouldn't know my husband and I wouldn't be beading.

Jessica - The person that promises to get me out of jail at 3 am unless of course she is in there with me. In that case we would probably call Lisa.

1 comment:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

You did great for your first time. Thank you.. I had no I was inspirational to you.