Thursday, November 03, 2005

Mall of despair

Yep, it was time again to meet some friends for our monthly journey to the great mall. I love seeing my friends. And I love dinner at Tucci Bennuchh. Awesome food. And our regular waiter Steve is the greatest EVER!

Of course I also had to hit up Mac for a new eyeshadow. And I found a super cheap sweater at Christopher Banks. Hey, can't beat a winter sweater for $12.99. And had I won the lottery I would have left DSW with WAY too many shoes. And they have opened a cooking store that is gigantic!

Yep, that's me, the superficial mall rat. I admit it. One day a month I immerse myself in consumer hell and I enjoy it. I really do. I look forward to our get togethers and darn it all if I don't have fun wandering through the stores, getting pampered, and finding bargains. If that makes me a worm, I'm okay with that.

No comments: