Wednesday, November 23, 2005

And God said - let there be walls

And there were walls and I saw that they were good. Sorry, no pictures but our contractor was out till 9 last night putting up walls, and a back door, and windows even! It was so exciting!

He also thought Max was the calm one..............hmmmmmm I guess Sophie is more broken then we thought :-)

We also brought Kevin a full plate of lasagna, french bread, and hot cocoa. I have a feeling if they do more work today it may be around dinner time :-) Which is fine. I was planning on making a big pot of spaghetti with olive oil pesto and prosciutto. Darn tasty stuff...............if I say so myself.

Let the holiday feasting begin! Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving. And a fabulous shopping Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going shopping on...duh duh duuuuhhh, "Black Friday"? I'm going over to Rosedale, but that's more to satisfy my Cinnabon cravings than for any sales.