Thursday, February 09, 2006

Free time

Wednesday my husband goes to SeaScouts. We both are troop leaders but because of the dogs only one of us goes. So I stay home with the kids so to speak. And it's one of my favorite times of the week. Not because Michael is gone but because it's my night of possibilities. I gave the dogs chewies and they curled up in the office while I played some Diablo. With the Ipod going, singing at the top of my lungs (badly), and running around my virtual world killing things. I don't think there is better therapy in the world. I followed this up with a cuddle on the couch - just me and all the four legged creatures that wanted to join. A good book, a glass of milk. Life was sweet.

Michael came home, he joined the couch cuddle party and we watched Drawn Together. It was a perfect evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couch Cuddle Party? I think I saw that video in the back room at Shinders once. Part of the "Girls Gone Mild" series...

Newt said...

How come I knew someone would make that dirty? When it was as pure and innocent as the new fallen snow.