Saturday, February 11, 2006

Beautiful Bloggers


It's the quiet twilight hour and I thought I would catch up on everyone's blog spots. I stopped at the lonesophist to peruse what was new. The latest post "Reminders" had one comment. And the comment was a poem, a beautiful poem. By OneGonad.





The Fairy
Inside this lantern
I must stay
Never bring me
Out to play

The glow will fade
The dust will sink
The wings will fold
My heart will break

Words are all I have to say
My touch, my kiss, my soul
Once given
Are all gone away

Keep me here
Or make me go
But never say
You did not know

How totally beautiful is that? Grant you, I'm partial partly because I am a fairy collector. But still, wow. Hats off to him.

I also looked at some of his latest postings. He's actually a very good, very funny writer.

Ahhhh the wonders of the blogging world.

Cheers!

No comments: