Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday, Monday Monday



Happy Monday everyone!

My weekend was quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. I read a lot!

Ok, I know that I avoid politics for the most part in this blog. But I noticed something this weekend.

A satelite television provider is running a commercial that features Bush - or a comedian impersonating him anyway. And he makes the usual idiot ass of himself and his vocabulary.

So, I have to ask you: How bad does a presidents ratings have to be that a huge corporation that is service based isn't afraid of alienating enough customers to affect their bottom line?????

5 comments:

Tink said...

I love your new header!

Who doesn't make fun of Bush anymore? I watched "Get Smart" this weekend and the president in that movie was a parody of Bush too.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

So, where can I find those cow (candle holders) wearin' pumps?

I love/collect cool cows and those, my Gal, I need!!!

Great job and good luck on the walk, BTW!

gary rith said...

yeow! new look Newt! but over on the right? OLD LADY???? I don't think so.

Anonymous said...

Like the new look.

President's are easy targets. SNL has made millions on Ford, Nixon, Bush I & II, Clinton and Reagan. It's known humor. As long as it's not political in the ad then it's probably ok.

Knot

Aunt Jackie said...

I love shots of shoes and feet... Cute shoes. :)

Where's WWC?? :O