Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hair and Beyond

Happy Thursday!

Not much going on in Newt Land. We have cloudy skies, warm air, and the threat of rain. For the next several days. Sigh.......

Oh, I totally forgot to tell you guys! On Friday the hubster and I were heading home and I said that we should take the dogs to play ball on our walk. The hubster said, "oh, I was hoping you could clean out Pearl's kennel" I of course say "Ewwww, I don't want to do that, there is so much hair." The hubster than dropped the news, "Oh, well, B is coming to get her at 7:30. They sold their house" Well hot DAMN. I have no problem staying home and cleaning out the cage of chaos. So, bless her big black lab heart, Pearl is now home where she belongs. And my house has returned to what little semblance of peace and quiet we had before the "Pearl Years". At least it seemed like years................but actually only a little over two months.


And now for some pictures for ya!


Caleb being cute (which is what he does best)
My view while reading on Saturday
And --- drum roll please --- the hubster cut hair





5 comments:

J said...

oh, very nice. Love the color too.

Christy said...

Hey hey. This is one of my favorite sites: http://www.babygirlboutique.com/onsale.html

I think you'll find some fantabulous shoes there (on sale). =o)

gary rith said...

OH YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF! I was thinking it would be nice if you let us see what you look like. Hey, and is that patterning on your toenails? You painted a little design?
Kisses to your dogs and cats.

Dianne said...

cuteness and hot hair!

what more could anyone ask for

g-man said...

Glad you are back to "normal".

That is a cute doo, thanks for sharing. How did your hubby find out that he didn't suck at cutting hair? My wife would never give me that opportunity to find out.