Thursday, June 19, 2008

In celebration of summer!

Hey gang.

One Daisy and I have come up with a great idea for summer! In celebration of the Summer Season we are going to try to raise some money for MS research in honor of a friend and fellow blogger.


So stop by our "Feets of Fancy" site, watch our progress, and if you would like to donate we would love it!




The shoes go on tomorrow!



*****************************************

And please go wish OneDaisy a very Happy Birthday. (It's on Friday the 20th) I love her for her humor, her smile, her ability to laugh. I admire her for her strength, her family, and all she has overcome. I look forward to years of laughter, shopping, and shoes. She's the best there is. So go wish her a happy one!

3 comments:

gary rith said...

Oh! Have to take a look here....

Dianne said...

What a cool thing to do. My sister-in-law is meeting the challenge of MS - every day with grace and humor. I'll definitely support you guys!

Love your birthday designs for One Daisy - especially the kick ass heels :)

OneDaisy said...

you made me cry. I just saw this today. Thank you! And I LOVE THE NEW BANNER! That is freaking awesome!