Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The latest

It's lovely to be in a warm climate

Busy but great

Sick as a dog

Congestion and airplanes don't mix well

I still can't hear out of my left ear

But sounding like I have a ten pack of day habit got me out of conducting training

And this group was rough

But we brought them around

And they are laughing and smiling and even clapping

Maybe half of it was pitty for my current condition

Death warmed over makes people feel a little sorry for you

I would like to say thank you to the baggage handlers that worked in MSP and Denver on Sunday night

You are my heroes.

You had to move my baggage to a different flight

Then turn around and get my bags on to the Burbank flight in less than a half hour

All that and while the super bowl was on

It was a heartwarming sight to see 50+ strangers gathered around a tv monitor cheering the teams on

We only caught it out of the corner of the eye while running to our connecting flight

But huge groups of people were having fun

I think maybe I'll watch all the super bowls at the airport from now on

We had drinks at a place called The Odyssey. I'll post pictures as soon as I can

Gorgeous view of the LA basin

Not a whiff of smog in the air

I miss blogging. And my fellow bloggers.

I promise I'll be back soon.

5 comments:

Jay said...

You're getting to do some cool traveling with this job! Are you guys hiring? LOL ;-)

R.E.H. said...

I'll second Jay's comment up there. That would suit me just fine to travel "on business".

Watching the SuperBowl at the airport... as long as they serve beer ;)

Tory said...

We miss you too! Hope you feel better soon.
Take care
Tory

Christy said...

Try Airborne, it always works for me. I hear people get colds after being on planes. I'm sorry you're not feeling well and I hope you are better by the weekend. =o)

Kell said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and can enjoy your travelling.