Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WWC

First, let me say I had way too much fun with this weeks WWC - as the multitude of pictures will prove.

And I discovered that I now see the world through the WWC. I was heading back to the hotel in Austin when I had to veer into a parking lot, pull over, and run over to the railroad tracks. Wood and Metal. So there I am, standing on the side of the road taking pictures of tracks in a dress and high heels. Who does that?

Metal

metal graveyardmetal angel
metal seat



Wood






Wood and Metal Wooden shop of a metal worker


metal arbor
wood arbor

13 comments:

Jay said...

Great pictures. That metal seat is wild. Very cool!

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Cool shots! it must be much warmer there than it is here! We're having snow!

Super job! :-D

I think I like the first one best but they are all cool.

g-man said...

Most excellent photos. Quite the collection. I especially like the train tracks.

Tink said...

I do that! LOL.

Amazing pictures this week Newt. Seriously. I can't pick a favorite. I love the angles for one. The elements (like the hinges and lock) are perfect. You know I'm a sucker for details. :)

Christy said...

The butterfly is awesome. I want one! =o)

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!!
I never did make it to the railroad tracks myself, and I don't wear heels and skirts...

Betty said...

Great photos! You'd win the prize this week, if there was one.

R.E.H. said...

Awesome pictures!

I really like the metal graveyard and the pic of the anvils. I like'em all! Oooh... and the airplane wing.

Very well played!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about seeing the world through the WWC. I've found myself doing the exact same thing. I love all of your pictures, especially the train tracks. So, it was well worth your trek over in high heels.

Fortune Cookies said...

Great shots! I really like the railroad track shot.

Jo said...

Wow, you took loads of great shots...I especially like the railroad pics, wonderful angles!

katydidnot said...

phabulous photos.

Karen said...

Wow! You went all out with the phots this week. Awesome.

And how terrible is it that I have not seen any the movies in your poll, except a few James Bond and the original Star Wars when I was a kid. I better not vote. :)