Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A complaint

Ok, so, how many people out there work with people who are SO busy policing what other people do, criticizing how they do it, and letting them know all they ways they could be doing it better that they completely neglect to actually do their own job?

Is there a special place in hell reserved for those people?

And why don't they get fired?

I only ask this because someone that spends a great deal of time trying to tell the executives how much my group sucks caused me to spend an hour and a half today dead in the water and unable to teach my class.

Seriously, I really hope the karma cow helps me out on this one. Cause, damn.................

3 comments:

Tink said...

Those are the people that would have been clubbed to death by now if natural selection were in effect. But noooo, now we have all these anti-killing laws. ;)

Kell said...

Hoping the karma cow comes through for ya! The people who do things like that just drive me crazy.

Anonymous said...

That sounds so much like my old boss that it's scary. For all the ruckus she's caused over the years, it's always amazed me that there hasn't been more of a backlash against her.