Monday, February 11, 2008

checking in

Hey kids,

It's been crazy busy. I wanted to upload pictures of my trip however the camera chord is still sitting in the living room at home. Nothing like remembering to bring the things you'll really want to have on a trip eh?

Sigh.............

So, pictures have to wait till I get home Saturday.

We went to The Viper Room last week. We listened to two bands. Both were pretty good. And of course the people watching was superb.

I wish I could have gotten a picture of the guy who thought he was the cats meow walking around in a robe and matching slippers.

I also had my In and Out burger. YUM!

Spent the weekend with my family. Which I loved. It was so nice to see them.

And now we are back to work training more people.

We had our first official training day for end-users. And it's going wonderfully. They love what we have done and are very happy with the training they are getting.

Yippee for us!

And I'm sort of smugly excited that we are the very first to kick off this long anticipated event.

Seeing the culmination of what people have been working endless hours on for the past 7 months is very exciting.

And to do it in such a beautiful location with perfect weather. Yep, life is good.

So, that's all for now. Tonight I plan to go for a light dinner and then home (hotel) for some long needed rest and relaxation. I feel like my time hasn't been my own for a long long time. So tonight, it's all about me!

Tomorrow night my co-trainer and I plan to go to The Odyssey for the view and a drink. Then it's over to In and Out. His first. I'm so excited to be able to introduce him to the king of fast food burger joints.

4 comments:

Jay said...

I swear that someday I'm going to catch a 6:30 am flight to SoCal, get there and go to In and Out Burger just to try that place out. Then I'll go look at the ocean, maybe go through another In and Out Burger and catch the 6:30 pm flight back. Just so I can say I've had an In and Out Burger. ;-)

Kell said...

I'm so out of the loop. I don't know what an In and Out Burger is. I do know what the Viper Room is--bet that really was good people watching.

R.E.H. said...

I've never heard of the In and Out burger myself... when I first read it I was just happy it wasn't a sausage ;)

Bring on the pictures when you get home!

Nettie said...

Miss you!