Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WWC - a pathetic attempt to "Catch Up"

Ok, so I have been a little gigantic pathetic slacker when it comes to blogging and WWC. And, I hang my head in shame. But in an effort to make ammends, here they are:

Found
We found the ice bar in Minneapolis
Curve
Motion
The motion of the car caused this picture to come out kinda cool Lighs in motion

Suspend
Narrow
A narrow stalk can hold up SO much beauty
Broad
The Mississippi River becomes very broad just south of the Twin CitiesThe broad side of a barn


Pride
I take pride in the fact that this is the Hubster

Circle

5 comments:

Tink said...

Aw. You're not in the dog house. But I'm not going to complain about getting so many pictures! ;)

I cracked up at the one of hubby. The sunflowers and suspended dew drop shots are awesome.

I missed you!

Gin said...

I loved all of them! You really did a lot of work to get them all up.

I live on the Mississippi and it's not nearly as wide here between Iowa and Illinois.

Anonymous said...

Esp. fond of the architectual curves.

Now I'm trying to figure out what quote I am remembering...something about the broad side of a barn?

Karen said...

Wow. You did a great job of catching up. I LOVE that stairwell photo. Amazing.

R.E.H. said...

The staircase was by far my favorite!

I almost missed out on this post completely - why didn't it show up in my reader?

Great way to catch up!