Tuesday, December 09, 2008

WWC stuff, and one of my weirdest dreams yet

Mature
sending out Christmas cards
Immature
or young at heart
Mature

Immature





Reason to love living in Minnesota #5: Life here is like living in our own little snow globe.


I can't take credit for that one. One of the hosts on NPR said that last night and I loved it.


Naughty Monkey of the day:


Newt on Entertainment:

We finally got to see Iron Man - not bad. I enjoyed it. But I think my expectations were too high. Downey did a great job. I love his screen presence.

We also are about half way through Hellboy 2. We LOVED the first one. We have it on DVD and we watch it somewhat regularly. But 2 so far is a big disappointment. It's as if the actors were so uninspired by this film that they just went through the motions and didn't care. Maybe the second half is better???

Random Newt:

Last night I had a dream that I was at a work event. It was a dinner and concert and other things. Anywhoodle, one of my co-workers, who looked like a cross between Keith Richards and Steven Tyler had really cool tattoos and was a ghost (go figure on that little addition). And he could change the tattoos at will. (I guess it pays to be a ghost). I kept naming off things and he would change his tattoos to match. I told him Hello Kitty and he changed his tattoos to be a giant claw with scratches all down his chest. I guess he went "Bad Ass" Hello Kitty. He also did this naked.

So, anyone want to analyze THAT one? Cause I woke up thinking I might need some couch time with a shrink.

7 comments:

Janet said...

I liked Iron Man much more than Hellboy 2...very disappointing!

Gah, I hate seeing people pick their noses...it's just SO gross! I have a friend who does it and she's like...it's natural. I say, so is peeing but you don't do that in front of the world, do you.

What a cool dream!!!

g-man said...

Haven't see HB2. 1 was ok. I liked Iron Man. Have you seen the latest Hulk movie? There is an interesting part to the end ...

LOL at your finger-in-the-nose pose :) It is gross but funny!

You can keep your naked 60's rocker to yourself, (inwardly singing to myself la la la la la ;)

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oooooooooh, Newt, those shoes, and what a cute Christmas card!

Tink said...

Legos! :D

I liked both movies. Then again, I had no expectations for either. We liked Hellboy 2 because of the graphics. Hoop and I were huge fans of Pan's Labyrinth. Cute shoes! I found a store on Saturday that carries nothing but Naughty's and I thought of you. :)

Jay said...

The last "immature" pic is hilarious!

I like "Iron Man," but not as much as I thought I would. I had some people tell me it was better or as good as "The Dark Knight." Not even close.

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Iron Man has been seen around my household. By the boys anyhow. Me and Lil'Gal seem to prefer a more romantically funny and poetic film taste.

Those shoes ROCK! Not even the shoe so much, but the great wedged heal! I could so wear that heel.

They should offer a heel that comes with an assortment of shoe covers -- so you could have the heel and then pick whatever fit your wardrobe!

The dream....um.....benadryl and vodka? Just guessin'!

Happy Tuesday! [And great little WWC play!]

Anonymous said...

LEGOS!! I love them when I'm not stepping on them.
lol on your last picture - the facial expression is perfect ;)

[slowly backing away from the dream arena]