Thursday, November 15, 2007

While Driving to Work

Something that makes you think WTF?

An express delivery truck passed us on the way into work today. Inside the back of the truck were dead plants.

In other news:

Last night when I got home I had a package in the mail. It was from Tink so of course I was very excited to open it up. Inside was a package that made me smile, left me speechless, and made me laugh so hard I think I pee'd my pants.

Nettie and I had commissioned Tink to design business cards for us. Since we get asked all the time to be personal shoppers we thought it would be a good idea to actually have business cards and maybe get this little venture off the ground.

Not only did Tink make us the coolest business cards in the history of business cards but she actually came up with the name for our company.

"The Girls Next Store" officially opened for business as of 7:00 last night. And Nettie and I have been busy handing out cards every since.

Thank You Tink from the bottom of my heart for kicking off a business that till now had been just a neat thought.

And let me tell you now, if you need a graphic designer, Tink is your girl. Hire her, honest, you won't be disappointed. She delivers ideas, designs, and dreams better than anything in your wildest imagination.

7 comments:

Tink said...

Awwww! Ok, now I'm blushing.

Jay said...

Tink just rocks!

R.E.H. said...

Nice... I'll keep that in mind if ever I need some graphics work done.

Good luck with your business too.

Kell said...

That is the best name ever!!

Tink rocks. So do you guys.

I need a pair of jeans, fun shoes to wear in the cold, and book to read when I fall off the high heeled boots I bought and break my ankle.

Anonymous said...

Well, y'all being my personal shopper would mean someone would have to take a road trip. Maybe I could just take pictures of my intended purchases and you could give your approval. Or maybe not. I remember you suggesting that I buy clothes out of the International Male catalog once ;)

Nettie said...

dead plants? why did you not take a picture of this?

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

well, let's see them!