Sunday, November 18, 2007

Funny Ha-Ha

Conversation with the hubster:

While watching a commercial for BMW

Hubster: That would be so cool to have wipers that talk.
Newt: But all you would do is argue with them
Hubster: Yeah, but think of the conversations I can have
Newt: But you'd just piss them off and they would stop working
Hubster: **laughing** Oh, yeah you are probably right
Wipers(hubster): Oh yeah? You really think there is no such thing as global warming?
Hubster: Nope, I think it's just climate change, like has been happening for millions of years.
Wipers: Well, that's just stupid.
Hubster: No, you're the one that is stupid, why don't you do a little research, review a little history you dumb ass wipers
Wipers: Oh, so now you are calling us stupid? Well, fine, screw you
as the wipers stop working in a down pour
Hubster: What? Oh, come on,,,,,,,,,,,,oh, jeebus on a cracker, FINE, You win, there is such a thing as global warming
Wipers: And?
Hubster: And you are the greatest wipers that ever exhisted in the history of the auto mobile
Wipers: And?
Hubster: I'm sorry I called you stupid, and I will admit that I am wrong.
Newt: What? You'll say you are sorry to the freak'n car wipers but you won't to me?
Hubster: Well, they are sort of blackmailing me.

As seen in target -

For lack of a better word: Modern Goth guy with a twist of the odd
Really bad hair, black leather jacket covered in belts and chains, combat boots with tongue hanging out and laces undone, and: red plaid tight flannel pants.

Also seen at target a few isles over -

Tall guy with a brown pill box style hat, light brown coat with fur collar, tight tight TIGHT white white WHITE hot pants with lace up the side and black boots with a pointy toe close to that of an elf.

Needless to say I had to call Nettie and share what I was seeing. Just to make sure I hadn't landed on a different planet.

Well folks, that's all for today.

Hugs to one and all.

5 comments:

Karen said...

You need to bring a camera to target next time to capture the freaks in their natural habitat.

Anonymous said...

I'm with karen. You need to get a camera phone.

Nettie said...

I laughed all over again! Too funny.

Tink said...

I'm thirding (thirding?) the motion for a camera phone. LOVED the conversation!

R.E.H. said...

I speak to my car often, so I would sure not mind if they for once would reply... although - mostly when I do speak to it, it is when I am angry with it :)

And the tall guy with the tight, white hot pants... could you atleast draw us a picture of him? Sounds like a real laugh :)