Friday, November 09, 2007

Random Friday

I realized yesterday that the suitcase the Hubster used in September is still sitting in my living room. WTF?

I got back Wednesday night and my suitcase is already put away.

I didn’t realize that Heroe’s had started. Stupid me. So I got caught up on the season by watching episodes on line.

Now I just realized that I haven’t watched it again since getting caught up a few weeks ago.

Oy, vey.

Same with Bionic Woman. For some reason I like that show but I never remember to watch it.

Me and the computer apparently need to spend some time together this weekend getting caught up.

But I also need to clean

I scooted a whole bunch of doggie tumbleweeds outside – I told them to go potty and then didn’t let them back in. Yep, animal fur cruelty. I’m guilty.

But seriously, I have been so damn busy that I haven’t had time to do anything and it shows around the house. It’s really very sad. And a little gross.

Ok, it’s a lot gross.

I know that you will be shocked by this, but I’m already known for my shoes here at the new job. People have been noticing and commenting on my oh so fun style and cool shoes.

That didn’t take long.

Funny thing is, I’m so NOT fashionable or fashionably attractive that I can’t quite figure out how it happens. Or why.

I had lunch with the hubster and a former co-worker of his. It was a lot of fun.
We went to Noodles and Co.

Nettie and I LOVE that place. In fact, we are having lunch there tomorrow.

Tonight the Hubster and I stop at Costco on our way home. This will be dangerous. Two of us at the 100 dollar store???

Save Me Jeebus!

8 comments:

Jay said...

I tried watching The Bionic Woman. I think I watched the first three episodes but gave up after that. Just didn't get into it.

Pushing Daisies and Life are the only shows I'm watching regularly now.

Kell said...

Getting back into the swing of things back home is always a bit frustrating after a great vacation.

Of course, you're known for your shoes! They're all jealous!

Karen said...

I just finshed unpacking my car from my trip to Costco this morning. I almost couldn't close the freezer door becuase I bought too much stuff. But I really, really needed a box of 48 skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, right?

R.E.H. said...

It's hard when you fall behind watching series on TV... that's why I've basically given up on TV all together.

Abbee Normalle said...

I thought we were the only ones that called Costco the $100 store. We even joke sometimes that we can't leave yet, that is only $50 on the cart.

AS for TV shows, you NEED to get DVR or Tivo technology. We did a couple years ago when we switched from cable to Dish and we still adore, nigh, almost worship our DVR.

Anonymous said...

When I do laundry, the baskets tend to stay in the living room for up to two weeks. I won't even discuss how long bags used on trips hang around in plain view.

Tink said...

Oh shut up. You are to fashionable and fashionably attractive! Do you know what I'm known for around my office? NOTHING. *Snort* Ok, so at one point they said I dressed like I was going to a funeral. But that was only because I bought all my work clothes on sale in the winter. So I was kind of limited on colors. :)

Nettie said...

Tell the hubster to pack up the puppies, I'm coming over to help you clean up that place! Bye Bye dust bunnies, I can't stand to hear of the abuse.