Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tis the Season


Gifts that keep on giving all year:







My husband - he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (which is especially helpful in winter time)
My dad - for his calls from the park just to say hi
My mom - for her never ending thoughtfulness
MikerZZ - for making me laugh
Jessica - for being a great friend and bailbondsman
Sarah and Fred - for being my mall buddies
Jer - for being himself
Will - for giving me something to look forward to every other Thursday night
Greg - for fun chats on Thursdays
Heather - for inspiring me to listen to my muse
Marc and Elizabeth - For being the theater of my heart
Aunt Betty and Uncle Phil - for being the voice in my head
Sophie - for her undying devotion and love - Sophie Smiles
Max - for being my best friend on four legs
Soc's - for reminding me that life is more precious than furniture

No comments: