Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Many Ribbons and Bows later...........

Ahhh, the after Christmas lull so to speak. We build ourselves into a frenzy and then whoosh, it's all over. Sigh, relax, and get ready to do it all again next year :-)

It was a marvelous Christmas though. I had an early celebration with my family in California which meant the world to me. Then we had a wonderful Christmas day at my in-laws.

Highlights of Holiday 2005:

1. Finding a cologne for my Aunt that has been discontinued since the 70's. They remade it through a catalog company and I sent her a bottle. She was tickled to say the least.

2. Being with my Aunt and Uncle, Mom and Dad right before Christmas.

3. Getting a 2 inch thick camping mattress from my husband (once it's inflated of course) Yippee! No rocks in the back!

4. Getting grown-up clothes from my in-laws. Now I have something to wear to my luncheon with the CEO. I am far too much of a business casual person for the corporate world.

5. Getting not one but TWO faerie tops. A tank top and a t-shirt.

6. The fresh new bottle of Bailey's that I broke in over the weekend.

7. Curling up on Christmas morning with Sophie in my lap and reading The Jester.

8. Ham dinner

9. Ham leftovers

10. A white Christmas

No comments: