Thursday, December 01, 2005

Soon to be unemployed

Ok, not really, but I'm currently obsessed with a book a friend gave to me (Thanks so much Bruce). It is #13 in the William Monk novels. It's called Death of a Stranger and the author is Anne Perry.

After 12 novels we finally learn about Monk's past. He was in an accident and book #1 starts with him waking up in a hospital not knowing who he is. He gets tiny bits and pieces back in a few of the books but nothing truly enlightening. This one is supposed to reveal all.

So, needless to say I can't stop reading. And I wish I didn't have to work today. It's snowing outside. How much I would love to be at home, curled up on the couch, under my big comforter, Sophie sound asleep in my lap, classical music on the radio and a steaming cup of coffee on the table. Ahhhhh to read all day!

No comments: