Thursday, December 29, 2005

I bow to the greatness that is Wong's

Last night we indulged in one of the great joys of South St. Paul. Wongs take-out. There is no better! A meal of egg rolls, general's chicken, barbecued pork and broccoli, and of course the requisite pork fried rice.

Wong's is the master. And they are practically across the street. I think their presence alone raises my home value..................

If you have not yet experienced the wonder that is Wong's you must come visit. No matter how far away you live it will have been worth the trip. In fact, you may never leave............I think there is a cute little white cottage down the street from us that is for sale. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm...Wong's. Their Triple Delight is fantastic (chicken, beef, shrimp, veggies). I'm getting hungry just typing this.