Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Then and Now

Then:

Career: Zoologist, Marine Biologist, Astronomer, Astronaut, Photographer

Car: VW Bug (old school) with rainbows and unicorns painted on it.


Boyfriend: Shaun Cassidy

Food: Peanut butter and Marshmallow goo, oreo cookies, and ice cold milk

Clothing: Geranimals and sneakers

Movie: Star Wars


Book: Harriet the Spy, Little House on the Prairie, Winnie the Pooh

Color: Green

Dream: To hold a Koala Bear

Music: Air Supply, Shaun Cassidy






Now:

Career: Art Historian, Photographer for National Geo, Museum Curator,
Archaeologist, Astronomer, Marine Biologist, Zoologist

Car: 67/68/69 Cherry Red Mustang Convertible, 2008 Cherry Red Mustang Convertible

Boyfriend: Johnny Depp , Gerard Butler

Food: Mama Maria’s in Hudson Wisconsin

Clothing: Jeans that make my butt look good, a top that shows the cleavage, and fabulous high heel’d pumps

Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean

Book: Shantaram, The Book Thief, The Last Days of Summer, In the Electric Mist
with Confederate Dead

Color: Pink

Dream: To see Florence (still would like to hold a Koala bear)

Music: Bruce Springsteen, Classical Music, One Republic, Sarah McLachlan, Enya,
Jesse Cook, Marc Cohn,

3 comments:

OneDaisy said...

I think I might hurt myself on this one but I might give it a try. We have a couple of the same things from THEN, but NOW...well, the clothing is the same.

gary rith said...

wow: Shaun Cassidy, dangit girl, you are OLD

Abbee Normalle said...

I had a Cassidy poster on my bedroom door that I would kiss. I grew up and bought the VW and I married someone even better than Cassidy :)