Sunday, July 13, 2008

Paradise on Earth

Some things are worth the wait. We've talked about it since we met. We explored the posibilities, but we never found anything that made us get serious. But then, out of the blue, we found heaven. 12 wooded acres and 450 feet of our own shoreline on a small private lake. With an absolutely perfect cabin to top it all off. It's located in a rural part of NW Wisconsin. The dogs absolutely love it. We have even discovered that our little Caleb is far more bonded to us than we thought. He's been off leash and he sticks close. In fact he's my little shadow. So this cabin has been good for our whole family.

There are a ton of pictures. But I had a hard time sorting through.

8 comments:

Kell said...

Paradise is right! Congratulations on yourl ittle piece of heaven. I think when I'm feeling stressed I'll come back and look at your wonderful pictures.

J said...

That place is beautiful. It would be nice to retire there when the time comes.

gary rith said...

Me, the missus, our 3 dogs and the cooler full of ale and tofu pups arrive August first, alright? We're only staying until Labor day, though.

Reb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dianne said...

wow! how wonderful for you

and the furry ones all look so happy!

Reb said...

Sorry, the comment deleted was mine. I phrased something badly.

I love the cabin, it looks like you have a wonderful spot there with all the flora and fauna to examine and explore.

Fortune Cookies said...

did you say the key is under the mat? You may find me and the Wifester snuggled up in that cabin weekend after next, we aretrying to find a sweet little place to escape for my birthday ;)

Anonymous said...

Forget shoe shopping, you are gonna have to take me on vacation.

:D

I am so jealous!

Looks like you have your own slice of heaven!