Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pictures of Texas

Texas was beautiful. Here are a few shots.

Flower at the hotel garden
Same flower from the back
and close up This is our Plano office
Snowy Egret at the lake behind our company facility
I wouldn't mnd working at this facility if this is my view every lunch


This little guy was a surprise to see (it is a ferret)

This waterfall is at a restaurant we ate at
Duck in the pond at the same place
This interesting guy kept coming into the eating area begging


8 comments:

J said...

"This little guy was a surprise to see" - was this an otter? The picture is dark, so I can't make out what it is.

Newt said...

J: It was a ferret. Probably someone's pet that got loose. Poor little guy was all ragged.

Anonymous said...

I think I would have been surprised to see a ferret too!

Poor guy!

Looks like a beautiful place to work!

Dianne said...

how wonderful to come out of an office and have a park right there!!

great photos.

gary rith said...

you said it, the company sure has worked hard on the landscaping

Reb said...

Beautiful photos. I would love to work somewhere like that.

Kell said...

I love that picture behind the flower. They're all great photos.

Anonymous said...

Instead of a ferrett, could it be an ermine or weasel of some kind?