Monday, July 07, 2008

Lone Star Newt


I don't own a pair of cowgirl boots. Dang it. But if I did they would TOTALLY look like this. Speaking of this, I found these shoes at this place. And actually they have pretty cute stuff. I would have ordered the boots but they are sold out. Sigh..............
See the trouble one can get in just searching google images for stuff. Now I want to shop at their site.
Anywhoodle Homebloys, I am off to Plano Texas. Which is right outside of Dallas.
Barbecue and Shiner baby!

And probably some work as well.
But We'll focus on the ice cold shiner waiting for us at the end of the day.
I don't know how much internet time I will get but WWC will be posted tomorrow. I actually think I got some good shots for this week.
Giddy Up!

7 comments:

Knight said...

Nice Kicks! I'm digging the heel. Have you tried looking for shoes on Zappos.com?

Jay said...

Yee-Haw!

I love Shiner Bock ... they make a great Hefeweizen too!

Dianne said...

Fabulous Boots. Maybe you'll find the real thing in Texas!?

Have a great trip.

gary rith said...

TEXAS!!! BOOTS! Nothing sexier than cowboy boots and a mini skirt, or just naked with the cowboy boots!
Wait, did I just say that? Horrible, what was I thinking? Oh, my wife has 2 pairs cowboy boots...

Reb said...

Those are nice boots! I got my last pair custom made and just love them.

Anonymous said...

Those boots were made for you, Newt!
And one of my best friends from childhood days lives in Plano. :)

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

[to the tune of the song]

Those boots are made for walking.
And, that's just what they'll do.

Too bad they ran out,
Before they could sell a pair to you!

Happy Shiner day! Boy, now I'm thinking about drinking one myself!

Happy Visit to my Fab State!!!! LOL!