Thursday, September 25, 2008

Walk'n for MS


Summer is over *sigh*

But we raised $475.00 for MS!

Do the happy dance!

Do the happy dance!

Today I made the contribution to the MS Society in honor of our blogger friend.
Donation tracking code: 1638-13181-1-2920223-2936704.
I can't get the stupid screen shot of my payment confirmation to post.
(I swear to you I made the donation)

You know how I much I respect the Karma Cow. No WAY would I lie about this one.
The dude would totally shat on my life if I was lying.
But seriously, if you want a copy of the screen shot let me know and i will email it to you.
I will also attempt to get something to load that shows proof of donation.

*update* Ha! I got it!

6 comments:

J said...

Rock on! You go girl. And props to everyone who made a donation. This is a great cause.

Tink said...

As if we wouldn't believe you. Pfft. Great job you guys!

Coffespaz said...

Woohoo! That's awesome.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

That is awesome! we love NEWT!

Anonymous said...

Of course we believe you! Hey, you were endorsed by Tink! So we know you can be trusted. ;)
I'm thrilled you were able to raise so much money.
Do your feet hurt??

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

And here, as I didn't donate to the cause and feel really low now, I was thinking to myself "They deserved the whole $500.00 for all that walking!"

WAY TO GO. That was a really great way to walk through your summer! High-Five!