Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Autumn

The shoes are back! I think this is one of my favorite pairs yet. The don't get much sassier.

So, here are some pictures of fall as it heads our way. I love this time of year because everything is still either green or turning. Nothing has died or fallen off the branches yet.

I can't wait to see how much things have changed when we head up North this coming weekend.

On the drive up to the cabin last week I saw two bald eagles on the side of the road enjoying some tasty fresh road kill. They were so beautiful. There was also a hawk enjoying dinner with them. By the time I stopped doing the "that is soooo cool" dance another car had driven past them and they had flown away. I had no time to pull over and take pictures. *sigh* but I was thinking about you all. And I decided that my one big wish is to have a camera put in my brain so I won't miss any more perfect blogging opportunities like that one.










Tomorrow: The cutest puppy picture EVER!!!!!

5 comments:

Coffespaz said...

The colors seemed to really pop out this weekend in the Boston area. I think red is going to be the highlight color this year. Enjoy!!!

Gary's third pottery blog said...

oh NEWT gorgeous, and the trees too!!!!!!
PUPPY PICS???????????????????

g-man said...

Lovin' the colors!!! (Trees and shoes) Being from upstate NY I got spoiled watching the Adirondacks and Catskills change colors.

Reb said...

Oh, I am jealous of your reds! We have mostly birch and poplar around these parts, so only see maples if someone plants them in their yard.

Love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous trees! And those SHOES!!!! I mean, they don't look comfortable, and I personally couldn't walk a single step in them, but OH. MY. Those SHOES!!!! :)

Yes, I'd like a camera in my brain, too. Because I just can't pull over on these narrow 2 lane roads with no shoulder to take a picture as I drive under the canopy of autumn leaves.... *sigh*